CHARGERS, It’s time to get back after it! Parents, we will start conditioning on Tuesday May 26. 7th Grade will be will be from 6:00 pm to 7:00pm. 8th grade will be from 7:15pm to 8:15pm. We will meet in the back parking lot by the gym. Please have your players dressed in athletic clothing and cleats. Please read each of the bulletin points under the attached calendar. Parents, if you know anyone with incoming 6th graders that are wanting to play football, let them know about this page and the remind account. Those 6th graders will start workouts with us when we start back conditioning in July.
Parents, there are few points I wanted to clarify before our Football workouts start back Tuesday. Thank you for your support as we start back at it during this trying time.
- The workouts starting next week are for 7th and 8th graders. Incoming 6th graders will start with us in July. (More info will be posted next week for incoming 6th graders)
- Players need to be dressed and ready when they come to workouts. Cleats preferably since we will be on the field.
- Players need to bring their own water bottle to workouts. Players will not be allowed to share water bottles.
- Please have players arrive 15 minutes before their practice time to allow for temperature checks.
- Please pick up players on time to try to minimize overlap between groups.
- Parents please remain in your vehicle when dropping off and picking up your player. The School Board wants us to minimize the amount of people players and coaches are exposed to.
6th Grade Football Information
Posted June 4th, 2020 @ 7:54am